A spring that knows no summer. - Hanging Lake Print
Digital Art - Digital
A spring that knows no summer. - Hanging Lake is the Gem of Glenwood Canyon by Lena Owens Copyright OLena Art. www.artolena.com
There's a good reason this is one of the most popular hikes in the state of Colorado. According to early stories, a man was searching for gold in the area when he found a dead horsew here a canyon began. This could well be where the name Deadhorse Creek Canyon originated. He followed the canyon through the steep hills and came upon this unusual Hanging Lake. I advice to hike twice a year: summer and winter, just hold on to the handrail...
! “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” - Gustave Flaubert
- Giclee prints are high-resolution digital prints that meticulously capture the rich color and subtle texture of original art.
- Only archival inks and acid-free materials are used to ensure your print lasts a lifetime without fading.
- Made to order @FineArtAmerica, one of the most respected giclee printing companies in the world.
- If you don't love it, return it in 30 days for a full refund.
- Available in multiple sizes and materials to perfectly suit your space.
- Optional custom framing services save you time and hassle.
- Framed & mounted prints arrive "ready-to-hang" with pre-attached hanging wire, hooks and nails. hanging, lake, tunnel, glenwood, springs, pano, panorama, colorado, waterfall, lake, forest, rocky, mountains, interstate 70, ice, winter, high, country, usa, nature, white, river, national forest
July 22nd, 2017
Viewed 5,863 Times - Last Visitor from Seattle, WA on 12/09/2023 at 4:14 PM