Rooster Antique looking, fresco style painting by Lena Owens/OLena Art Lena Owens Copyright OLena Art. PNG background. Special effects gives it a unique look of antiue, broken
- Giclee prints are high-resolution digital prints that meticulously capture the rich color and subtle texture of original art.
- Only archival inks and acid-free materials are used to ensure your print lasts a lifetime without fading.
- Made to order @FineArtAmerica, one of the most respected giclee printing companies in the world.
- If you don't love it, return it in 30 days for a full refund.
- Available in multiple sizes and materials to perfectly suit your space.
- Optional custom framing services save you time. Have you ever tried painting on a rough wall like we see in really old church houses and some big ancient edifices; if you have tried you would realize it is not an easy work to do but the result when you finally must have pulled through is a splendid one. . The type of art you get from drawing on rough walls is called Fresco. Fresco literally means painting on a wall prepared with fresh wet lime; it requires a lot of expertise and speed in working with the environment because once the lime gets dry the color pigments get trapped in the wall itself. It is a very complicated painting technique to engage in as a hobby and demands a certain level of material, drawing and color theory mastery. In this work, we will be discussing the ancient (true) and Modern (fake) styles of Fresco and the final effect each has when carefully and expertly done.